Monday, January 11, 2010

Jacobisms

Before I forget I thought I'd hurry and share some cute and recent Jacobisms.

The other day he came up to me with his arms spread out like wings and said, "Momma, I want to fly!!" And was very sad to find out he couldn't.

While we were at the DC temple this passed weekend we didn't have enough time to go into the visitors center to see the Christus, but you could see it through the window. As we were driving passed Jacob yells out, "I wanna go see Jesus!!!" We didn't stop and I am really regretting it now. I think we may have passed up a really great teaching opportunity. But I thought it was really cute that he recognized who it was and wanted so badly to go see him. Hopefully we will get to make it back up there in the summer and we will make a point of taking him to see the statue.

Jacob starts sunbeams this year. He has yet to actually go because we were all sick the first Sunday and out of town the second. I can't believe he will be 4 in a couple months. He is getting so big. Lizzie too. I can't believe she will be 2 this month. Both are such cute kids and it is so fun to watch them learn and grow.

4 comments:

millie said...

Thanks for the Jacob update. He's a fun boy!

Grandma Arnold said...

I love your blogs!!! Out of the mouths of babes..... Jacob is a doll!

Whitney R said...

that is sweet :)

I sing Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam all the time to Naomi. So weird to think about her at 4 years old..

And it is funny that you were going to comment about my uterus situation because one of my friends from my single's ward days wrote me after I had Naomi and asked me the same thing. She said as she read all of my symptoms of pregnancy and then saw that picture she thought I had it. Turns out she does too. She is one of the reasons I posted about it. For some reason my situation has helped her with the hopes of getting pregnant (because her and her husband have been trying for 10 months now). So, I thought, why not write about it and possibly help someone else. :) Even if it is a bit weird.

Debbie said...

Ah, he's such a cute boy! I miss him! (And you too, of course!)