Two more days and we hit the road. What a crazy ride the last 7 years have been. 4 kids, 3 states (moving on to state #4) medical school, residency, the army. I always wanted to live outside of Utah, but I always imagined that I would settle in just one..close to home. I never imagined that I'd be moving from one cost to another and a few states in between. And I definitely never imagined myself living the military family lifestyle. As much as I hate moving, it's kind of growing on me. I've met so many great people, and made some great friends. So many great examples of strength every where I go.
I'm really looking forward to our next place. I will definitely miss people here (and the beach) but I know I'm going to meet some more great people, and it will be very nice to be a LOT closer to home. Plus I'm looking forward to being near mountains again. Even if they are all charred and black when we get there. (Come on people. Pray for rain!)
Yay for new adventures!!
3 comments:
Moving can be fun and adventurous. And I agree that you end up meeting great people and it does end up growing on you. I still get the moving bug after being here for 4 years. Glad you are moving closer to home. Where is it you are moving to?
Well people always say, the joy's in the journey. Good luck with the move!
Wait, Michelle, are you coming to Colorado Springs? How awesome!! Too bad you are coming during our record heat and all the fires, but you will love it here.
Post a Comment