Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Birthday to my handsome little 2 year old.

I don't think I know a happier little kid. He is so much fun. He loves to laugh, and dance and sing. He also loves to snuggle and give lots of hugs and smooches. Every night when we tuck him in he makes us come back for at least 2 or 3 additional hugs and kisses. Without fail, every night after making the rounds of tucking all the kids in, as I'm walking towards the door I will hear Jimmy say with puckered lips, "tiss, tiiiiiss!" And I just HAVE to go back and give him one more smooch. I just can't help it. He's so darn cute. Happy Birthday Jimmy! We love you!
And here, for your enjoyment, is Jimmy's rendition of The Itsy, Bitsy Spider. Complete with actions. Seriously, can a kid get any cuter?!

4 comments:

Ashlee Adkins said...

i L-O-V-E this little tyke so much! He is so cute and I wish that I was hugging his little body. I wish you would make more videos of him. Jesus wants me for a sunbeam???

Michelle said...

I actually started with that one. He sang the first line and then ran away. It took three takes and three different songs to get a whole song on video. Lol. This one was the shortest video, thus the reason I posted it. Blogger takes forever to upload videos that are longer than 30 seconds long.

Mary said...

Love that little guy!! And he does so well sharing with the boys when they come over!! Cute video.

Anaise said...

Isn't a second birthday just amazing? How can so much growing happen in just 2 short years?

Happy belated birthday to your cute boy.