Monday, October 31, 2011

Long ago, in a galaxy far far away...

Lived Jedi Jacob, Princess Lulu Leia, and Jimmy...the cutest ewok ever.

All having fun at the Trunk-or-Treat.

With cousin ewoks Carter and Cooper. (In this story, anyone who wants to, gets to carry a light saber. Even ewoks. You can't see it, but Jimmy has one too.) Below, baby Andrew is in command of the death star (hand painted by Mike) just a week away from making his appearance in the world. And that's Mike under that storm trooper mask.

Our trunk won a prize. Most creative, I believe. So proud. Keep in mind, this picture was taken AFTER the kids got to it.

Another hand painted creation of Mike's.
And my random, un Star Wars related pumpkin.

Happy Halloween!! May the force be with you. *waves hand in front of your face* You will now bring me all your best candy. :)


1 comment:

Anaise said...

You guys are so stinkin' clever, I can hardly stand it! I love that death star belly of yours!!!!