Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Crazies!

I decided to let Jimmy feed himself some pudding. I think he did pretty good.


Cheer up kid. It's CHOCOLATE!




That's better! :)



What better way to start the day than with a kiddie mosh pit.




Don't you love how all my kids are only half dressed? (I prefer half dressed, to half naked.) Who needs pants...or a shirt.



Ah, June. When the heat and humidity jump out and smack you in the face, and the only way to survive is in the water. Jacob has been begging to go to the beach. Instead we went to walmart and got ourselves a kiddie pool. :) I can't tell you how tempted I am to go sit in that pool with them.



Not sure how I feel about them jumping from the top of the slide though...

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

Haahaha! That was awesome! I can't believe she just did that! My girls would definitely be too chicken to jump from the top. Too funny!

Jimmy is so cute! I can't believe how big he is!

It is just starting to get warm here. I had my heat on day before yesterday. :)

Michelle said...

She was actually copying Jacob. I got after him for doing it and he stopped. I guess she figured the rule didn't apply to her. lol.

Amyleigh said...

LMBO!!!! I'm gonna go get one very soon!!! We had so many good times with kiddie pools when Belle was little...the boys all took over and had a belly flop contest...had us laughing sooooo hard! Good times :-)