Happy Birthday Mike! You're the bestest hubby in the world. Thank you for loving me, despite the super, mega, uber, epic FAIL of a cake! (I'm not even going to mention what it was supposed to be. Too embarrassing. I should have gone with the grenade!) Thanks for helping me prop it up and hugging me and telling me it looked awesome, so I didn't break down into tears. I love you mostesterestest, times infinity to the infinite power...plus 1. :-D
6 comments:
Haahaha! I love it! I'm sure it still tasted good, and that's all that matters really! :) Was it supposed to be the cat in the hat's hat?
Oh, and Happy Birthday Mike!!
What a busy birthday season you're having!! Happy birthday to all of the boys in the house!!
As long as it tastes good, who cares what it looks like!! Happy Birthday to your husband!!
I'm going to guess the leaning tower of Pizza. You did a wonderful job making it realistic! lol
There must have been something in there air that is making cakes collapse. I made Josh a pirate ship the night before his birthday and by the next morning it had cracked down the middle. We told him it had been shipwrecked and he was fine. It wasn't pretty but it tasteed good
Post a Comment