Sunday, April 10, 2011

10 down, only 30 to go!

Weeks, that is. Now that Jimmy has turned one (and April fool's day is over) I feel more comfortable announcing this. (Why it should make a difference, I don't know.) Sorry, no traditional picture of a pee stick. Looking at it actually makes me feel queasy. hahaha. Although I do still have it, and I do have pictures of it (okay, all 5), I just don't want to take the time to resize it and upload it. I know your all very, very disappointed. But I'm sure in time, you'll get over it. Anyhooo...Yes, you guessed correctly. Baby #4 is on it's way, and should arrive sometime around November 8th. We are VERY excited, and quite surprised that it happened so quickly. Jacob says he wants a brother and Lulu says she wants a sister. I personally don't care one way or the other. I'll take either. :)

14 comments:

Marisa said...

"Jacob wants a brother and Lulu says she wants a sister. I personally don't care one way or the other. I'll take either. :)" You do know that you wont get a brother or sister right? lol

Michelle said...

hahaha. Funny!!!

Mary said...

Well, you KNOW how much I love looking at things that have been peed on!!!

I'm so excited that I'm going to be around for it! And, since I'm only 3 miles away, you can drop the kiddos off super easy!

Anonymous said...

How exciting. I can't believe you took 5 tests; that's hilarious. I would probably do the same thing. Congratulations. Can't wait to hear what you're having. Or are you going to let it be a surprise?

dust and kam said...

So exciting! COngrats, congrats!!

I only wish we had #2 on the way. ;) Someday, someday. One step at a time, right? :)

Trish said...

YAY! I had just asked Jon last week, do you think Michelle is pregnant again? I am surprised that you are going to have an autumn baby this time...but November is a VERY good month :)

Jen said...

Congratulations! That is super exciting! Suprise babies are pretty fun.

Leahona said...

Love suprise babies! Ginny was a suprise baby too. I know she is only 2 months old but we are looking forward to number 4 ( in about 2 years!) Congrats! I hope you have a fun pregnancy and I can't wait to read all about it! Love ya!!

Anaise said...

Congratulations!!!

Jenn said...

Congrats!!!!! That's so fun!!!!!

Lisa Brown said...

Congrats!!

Amyleigh said...

AWESOME!!!!! You two make the best kiddos!! :-)

Ker said...

I am totally behind on reading all my friends' blogs! Congrats to you and your whole family!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with your pregnancy!