I was at the computer listening to music and when I turned around both kids were dancing in their seats. Once I got the camera out Lizzie stopped. But she does dance a little in this video. I have another one where she's really dancing, but I liked this one cause Jacob was crackin' me up.
I announced that it was time for quiet time (aka nap time) and went to set up the safety gate at Jacobs door (so I can see in but he can't get out) and his DVD player so he could watch Elmo's World, and when I went to find him this is where I found him "hiding".
"Maybe she won't see me here." He was holding as still as he possibly could and being really quite. He had been there for at least a few minutes while I was setting things up. I walked in the room and had to really try hard not to laugh while I got the camera out. I said, "hmmm...where could Jacob be?" Still no movement. He stayed like that until he heard me snap the picture. Then his head popped up and he says, "A picture?!?"

Here's Lizzie after Jacob put his construction hat on her head. She thought she was pretty cool.


9 comments:
That is so cute! Lizzie is getting so big!
Cuuute Pictures! Your family picture at the top is really good. Do we get one?
Why thanks. :)
I promise you will get one eventually Mom. haha. We still have to get one for our wall as well.
Ok, I'm trying to type and the kids are all gathered around begging to watch that video again. Lori is going nuts pointing out all of you! 'Issy, Issy!' she says! I have to say I LOVE the picture at the top as well! LOL! Oh yeah, I took it!! ha ha!!! I can't believe that I didn't catch that Lizzie's sock was falling off though! Oh, you all probably didn't notice that yet!
Oh, and welcome to Blogger! I couldn't ever figure out wordpress!
Those pictures and the video are so cute!! I love the hide-and-seek. Hahaha!
Lizzie is so pretty.
At least the kids have great taste in music, and the moves to go with it!!!
They are truly adorable!
Yeah, blogger is so much better isn't it? =) Its the only one I can do anything with while I'm at work, and I can have a cute background, so its a winner =D
Love the picture of Jacob hiding hehe he's a cute kid.
Those kids are hilarious! I love your new blog.
Post a Comment