I am looking forward to getting more sleep at night on the weekends. Although he had Friday and Saturday nights off, he still stayed up pretty late and slept half the day so he didn't get off his schedule and have to readjust every Sunday night. Him being up half the night made it difficult for me to sleep. It was just to tempting to stay up and spend time with him since I never see him during the week for more than 10 or 15 minutes each day. It will also be nice not to have to constantly remind the kids to be quiet so daddy can sleep during the day. It will be nice to save on power and turn the lights off at night, and it will be nice to eat dinner as a whole family again. :) So, YAY for life returning to "normal". Just in time to start school next week. Jacob is starting kindergarten and we are homeschooling, but that is for another post. :-D
Cheers!!
4 comments:
Homeschooling!?!
That will be an adventure! Here's wishing you patience with yourself, joy in your children, and realistic expectations for all.
Hooray for homeschooling!
Anaise, I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how things were going with you and your little ones. I miss your blog. :( If you happen to come back and read this can you email me your email address??
I did come back and see this, and I checked my address list and for some reason I don't have your email address there anymore. Before I publicly post my email address here, let me check with Scott and see if he has any old files with your email or Mike's or something that enables us to communicate more privately.
For some reason I was thinking I had my email visible on my profile, but I guess I don't. I'll just give you my old email address that I rarely use, and you can email your adress there. :-D. Michellechid@hotmail.com. This way, neither of our current email addresses are public.
Post a Comment